At Church of the Ascension, we strive to be a school of the Lord’s service. We share the abundance God has given us, both within and beyond the walls of our church. Our income and expenses are tracked and reported, carefully and transparently, to the vestry and to the congregation.
Please consider giving to Ascension. If you are interested in giving a specific gift, pledging for the current calendar year (either in monetary funds *or* of your time and talent for support activities), please contact our Finance Department: phone 502-223-0557
- email email@example.com Click HERE to donate securely online via PayPal.(Note that we must pay a fee of 3-4% to PayPal, so giving directly by check or ACH is preferred.)Click HERE for a form to use for setting up an automatic debit (ACH) from your bank account.OR
make checks payable to "Church of the Ascension" and mail to:
Church of the Ascension
311 Washington Street
Frankfort KY 40601Please designate the purpose of your donation on your check,
whether it is for the general operating fund (just write "donation") or for some other specific purpose - pledge payment, Capital Campaign, Reading Camp, personal memorial, altar flowers, etc. Your donation will be processed immediately upon receipt. Make sure we have your address on file so that you may expect an annual statement for tax purposes.Check out these FREE ways to give to Ascension:Depending on your interests, ask us about:
- Stewardship giving to support our annual campaign for pledges to support operational expenses.
- Endowment giving to create a lasting legacy for generations to come.
- Donating for special causes such as the Preservation Trust, Reading Camp, Johnson Memorial Music Fund, memorials, altar flowers, etc. (For personal memorial contributions, we will notify the family of your gift and also send you a receipt from the church.)
- Arranging gifts from sale of stock, wire transfers.
- Naming Ascension in your will.